Thursday, September 8, 2011

Get Your Freak on 15 Questions!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Ummm my cousin calls me Car Car...

2. What's a weird habit of yours? I am obsessed with being clean

3. Do you have any weird phobias? I am terrified of bugs and the dark!

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out          when you're alone? If I die young by the band perry.

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? When people chew with there mouth open!!!

6. What's one of your nervous habits? I tap my foot.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I sleep on the right side of my bed because that side is near a wall so I like to snuggle in the corner!

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? My first stuffed animal was a lamb and its name was lamby lamby!

9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks? I don't like coffee (ikr!) so probably just a water...

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? I tell people to curl your lashes but I usually don't!

11. Which way do you face in the shower? I face the shower head. Unless I am washing my hair!

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can cross my eyes... but nothing else

13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you 
love to eat it anyways? I really like chicken with rice and mushrooms!

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? I say OMG and IKR a lot!

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? I usually just wear a big t-shirt!



I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me!  Leave a link of your blog or youtube doing this tag!  I hope everyone is having a great school year!  


-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment