Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MAC Posh Paradise Paint Pots!

Hey guys!  I am so, so, so sorry that I haven't been putting up posts!  School started last week and I have been crazy busy getting used to it all!  I hope you guys understand!  But anyway back to todays post.  As most of you guys probably know MAC Cosmetics came out with a new collection called Posh Paradise.  I have been so excited about this collection because it has a ton of new paint pots!




Top row: Treasure Hunt, Nubile, Idyllic, Pure Creation
                                                  Bottom row: Genuine Treasure, Half-Wild, Hyperviolet, Imaginary


Paint pots are probably one of my favorite MAC products!  These colors are so gorgeous!  My favorites have to be Nubile, Idyllic, and Pure Creation!  I will probably end up getting half of the collection!  What are your thoughts?


-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment