Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Haul!!!


Hi everyone!  Yesterday I went to the mall and picked up a few items.  I decided to share them with you.  I purchased all of the products with my own money.

First I went to Victorias Secret and decided to try their PINK brand perfume.  I really like the scent and it is the perfect summer scent!  Plus it is in a cute tiny bottle so its perfect for on the go!  The price was $8.00 dollars.

Then I went to Ulta.  I have been meaning to try out Stila's lipglosses and just happened to come across this.  It has 3 mini sized Stila lipglosses!  It is called the Deluxe Lip Glaze Trio.  I got the cool one but they also have a warm one.  The cool one includes the colors Grapefruit, Seashell, and Raisin.  My personal favorite is Grapefruit which is the baby pink one!  I am so excited and it only cost $12.00 dollars!

The last thing I got was at Bath and Body Works.  I got 5 hand sanitizers for $5.00 dollars.  I got the scents Fresh Picked Strawberries, Island Nectar, 2 cool (Mint Mojito), Citrus Blue Berry, and Guava Grape Fruit.  My favorite has to be 2 cool (Mint Mojito) because it has glitter in it!  

Those are all the things I got!  I hope you enjoyed this mini haul!  I will talk to you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment