Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Purple Look!

Hey guys!  Today I wanted to wear a colorful eye look.  I decided to use the color purple to bring color into my look.  Purple is a great color to get a casual look but with some color!  


To get the look below I used Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow for brown eyes.  You can purchase it here http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/eyes/eye-shadows/02220.html.  I have blue eyes but the shadows still look great!  In the palette there are 3 different shades of purple and I used all 3.
  


First you are going to need a flat shader brush.  


Get a good amount of the lightest purple on your brush.  You are going to place this on the inner half of the eye.  Next using the same brush get the second lightest color.  Place that on the outer half of the eye.  Lastly take a tiny amount of the darkest purple and put that on the outer corner and a little in the crease.  


The next step is to curl your lashes and put on your favorite mascara.  I used Maybelline Volume Express.  You can get that here http://www.maybelline.com/products/67/eyes/mascara/volum-express-the-falsies-washable-mascara/blackest-black/0?shadeId=349.  


That is all you have to do to achieve a very casual but fun eye look!  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment